Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Need some input..

A client is looking at some Land to Develop for Apartment Complex development, and I would love to have some input from my readers, especially if you're currently leasing or will consider leasing in the next year or so. What is the preference between 1 and 2 bedroom apartments? I've come across too many customers lately that tell me they're looking for a 1 bedroom apartment but just can't find one, so I'm starting to wonder why we don't have more to offer if the demand is there. I know that a lot of clients will lease a two bedroom just because they can't find a one bedroom apartment, but is the demand really that high? I've even had calls from clients looking for a small apartment for their parents who wish to downsize, and just can't find a nice, one bedroom apartment where they would want their parents to live. It'll be interesting to know what the consensus is. Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment